30 Jul (Fri) 2pm
In this class, you will learn to:
- cook Osmanthus mooncake syrup, a natural mooncake syrup without preservative that can be kept up to two years.
- troubleshoot common mooncake issues like elephant's feet, oily mooncake skin, extremely hard skin.
- treat salted egg uolks and encase them right into the center of the mooncake.
- mix deluxe nuts and fruit filling (Wu Ren) from scratch.
* We will be using premium store-bought filling for this class.
1. Baked Louts Seed Mooncake with Single Yolk
2. Wu Ren (Deluxe Nuts & Dried Fruits) Baked Mooncake
3. Traditional Moon Biscuits
*BONUS recipe - Homemade Lotus Paste
Demonstration by Chef with videos and photos snippets sent via WhatAspp. Recipes will be emailed ahead for ZOOM participants.
Take Home Items
There will be no food tasting in the studio. Food samples will be packed. ZOOM participants can opt for self-collection or delivery at no extra cost.
Learn more about Elaine here