Maggie Austin's Sugar Flowers 2-Day Masterclass 1
7, 8 April 9.30am - 5.30pm
Internationally renowned cake designer Maggie Austin will be here to conduct her debut class in Singapore! For those familiar with the cake design scene, Maggie Austin needs no introduction. Her life-like exquisite and intricate flower / fruit designs are breathtaking. They are achieved through using a combination of various techniques which she will be sharing in this 2-day masterclass. The designs include: David Austin Roses, Hydrangea & leaves arranged on a single faux tier.
*Bonus: ONE more flower will be demonstrated during the class.
- Make Maggie’s perfect homemade gum paste
- Create paper-thin petals and leaves
- Assemble delicate flowers using basic tools
- Develop a realistic colour palette
- Apply petal dust to bring lifelike dimension to your creations
- Arrange you stems for organic softness and dynamic movement
- Place your flowers on a cake tier
- Store your flowers for years to come
- How to manage and store gum paste
Maximum of 13 participants.
SGD $1600 (Price before discount)
SGD $1520 (5% Early Bird Discount for ONE class before 17 Dec)
SGd $1444 (Additional 5% Discount for TWO classes before 17 Dec)
Instructions for Booking
- Book CLASS 1 : NO code is needed. Price stated is after 5% discount.
- Book CLASS 1 & 2 : Key in MA5OFF at Checkout for additional 5% discount.
Demonstration by Artist and hands-on by participants.
Lunch, coffee & tea will be provided.
Take Home Items
Your own cake in a box and a set of cutters and molds worth more than $80.